The default iMin device is allowed to install third-party applications under the ADB command. Other ways (U disk, online download, etc.) are not allowed to install third-party applications. We can open the install permission switch by acquiring permissions. With regard to the developer rights switch, you can go to the settings to open and enter debugging mode.
1.Open the Calculator, enter.x.x.321=, then enter the input partner account interface
2. Enter the partner account (default account DLZD19040801) and open the installation permission (if you can't get the partner account, please contact the partner to get it)
3. Open installation permissions
1. Enter Settings > About > Version
2. Click 5 times in a row to enter the developer mode
3. Return to the previous level and select the developer mode
4. Open USB debugging interface